Today was the second and final day of Pre Band camp. Which is a two day "review" of marching basics before the ACTUAL serious torture begins. All went fairly well, I believe. The music is crazily AMAZING! (Most years it is, but this year is exceptional). I thought my part was awesome, but it turns out that when everyone plays together, magic happens. Seriously. And I am especially excited about the drum line this year. Last year they had...potential, as Mr. Underwood calls it, but THIS year...incredible. They have far surpassed the talent of last year, and it was crazy good when they played for all of us at the end of practice today. If any of you keep up with my posts, then you will know that this year's theme for our marching show is War and Peace (no, not the incredibly long and tedious book, the actual concepts of war and peace). My favorite show has always been Egypt, but I am hoping this show can rival it. I don't think I have ever been this excited about a show before, and I am waiting on pins and needles for out first competition to arrive. Unfortunately, I have to go through all of the tedious beforehand crap like band camp and after school practices. Not that that stuff can't be fun, it can. Or rather, I suppose the word is Joy (WITH A CAPITAL J!!!!!!!!!), it's just a little...long...and hot. But, we all have to get through the hard work before we can get to the satisfaction. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. But anyway, all that working out and stuff will be good for me since I didn't do it all this summer, even though I probably should have. I'm just so excited about the first competition and I hope to God that we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1183 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME FRIGGIN' AMAZING CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STINKIN'...show to be put on the field!!!!!!!!!! OMGOAT IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER!!!
YES IT IS OMG I CANT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME OUT SHOW IS GONNA BE WE ARE GONNA BE AMAZING w00t!!!!!!!!
I always forget that I am now surrounded by the marching band folk....
I wanna see it now!!
:)
Youre gonna have to get used to it shannon if youre gonna be around me and matt. just get used to the insanity. and you should come to a competition some time. You can find some of our shows on youtube by the way.
Well I do plan on it... and yes, I should come to a competition some time.. although I have no idea what that entails...
Trust me, I'm very used to insanity. You two are crazy.
Hey-I formally apologize for not commenting on your blog, but my SWEET new laptop has Parental blocks on it. I techinally shouldn't even be using the laptop, but i hacked into it. SO yeah. Probably won't be here for a while.
Ok. Thrill is definitely wrong.
Oops, sorry. I meant to say gone. Thrill is gone. My brain is dead.
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Spam!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment