
There are no other words to express how completely breathtaking this dress is. Earlier today I was iming Kaitlin. She was going insane parusing prom dresses on the internet, and sharing them with me might I add. But I was all too happy to oblige because if there is one thing that I love to do, it's looking at prom dresses. Dreaming, deciding, wondering, and fantasizing about prom dresses. They are beautiful (well, most of them are anyway. I won't get into the uglier ones because that would just ruin the whole point of this post) and, even though they will only be worn once, totally worth the money. For one night, one special wonderful beautiful night, we high school girls get to feel like princesses. That is how I imagine prom to be anyway, and I must say that if this is not how it turns out then I shall be sorely dissapointed. But anyway, the dress to your left is my absolute DREAM DRESS! I think that if i wer able to obtain this dress and wear it to my very first prom, then I would be the most ecstatic human being ever to grace the earth. Unfortunately for me, it is 150 pounds, which roughly translated is about 220 dollars. I'm thinking my parents would rather have to pay for a dress somewhere in the 60 dollar range, and I would never ask them to buy this for me, especially since it is British. The point is, it is the lovliest dress I have ever laid eyes on (props to Kaitlin for going on a prom dress search rampage and providing me with this loverly dream!). Well, perhaps I can still hold out hope. Maybe my parents will have a severe lack of judgement and buy it for me!
PEACE
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Oh...My...God!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Caitlin at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
The Before prom was the only fun thing to tell you the truth. Getting dressed and all that stuff was really the only YAY! moment. The actual prom was like...eh, okay.
dont kill my buzz
wow, that is a really pretty dress. And I loved finding my dress for prom, and when i got it in the mail and tried it on, it was amazing. At prom i felt like a princess, lol, except one on crutches. I got my dress off of ebay for a good price that i cant seem to remember, lol.
i think it would be totally amazing if i were to get this dress for prom. it would be very unlikely, but totally amazing!
Tis so very sparkly :)
haha. i like the sparkles. i think the embroidery is AMAZING
I just looked a bit closer at that photo and took notice of the embroidery. Before you mentioned it I hadn't put together that thats what that was. WHOA! Amazing doesn't even begin to describe it.
TOLD you. unfortunately its all the way in jolly old england. probably not a likely candidate for my junior prom.
I'd say probably not. I hear dresses can't swim well..
Wow, junior prom. I don't even want to start thinking about that....and its next year! Sheesh.
Hehe
Well, maybe God will answer your prayers!
Post a Comment