Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ah Sunday


Sunday...the day of rest...the day to catch up on homework...the day to BLOG! For me at least since I seem to have gone to A-wall for the past few times. I have had no pressing news to divulge to anyone at the moment, but i also have absolutely nothing to do at the moment except to continue watching the America's Next Top Model marathon on cycle eleven. It is serving to kill some time while I do absolutely nothing at all. I once heard that if you kill time then you are wasting you life away. I, however, do not agree with this statement. I believe that if you kill time, you are simply bored and must therefore create for yourself a situation in which you are not so bored anymore. So that is my little tidbit of wisdom fore the year (whew, now i can rest my brain).




I am thoroughly excited about my trip to Valle Crusis (Valley of the Cross for those of you not in the know) this weekend because I have not been able to go since I joined marching band, which was roughly four years ago (I believe...I'm too busy killing time to do the math). That means I will finally be allowed the privilege of gorging myself on candy purchased at the sorely missed Mass General Store (basically candy heaven). But yet there is a down side to my elation. As most Edward Cullen crazy teenage girls are aware, Twilight is coming out on the 21st this weekend, and so the movie theatre is definitely where everyone will be, including a large group of my friends that I cannot go with. But really, who wants to be trample by a mass of crazed screaming teenage girls when they could be relaxing in the wake of a gorgeous waterfall eating homemade country food at every meal. Yeah, that's what I thought. And Twilight will still be here when I return (I think...who knows really?). So I plan to grab a ticket when I do get back and immerse myself in the magic that is Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. I just hope that I won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Caldair said...

What's your e-mail address?

Shannon said...

Teehee. Such excitement. I can't wait either.
I want to know what the bunkhouse is like though O.o
It sounds pretty ...rustic...
Haha.