Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Time is Here

OK, so technically Christmas time is like, a month away, but upon surveying Kaitlin's blog I have decided to redecorate my own in Christmas swag. You may notice a bit of a Charlie Brown pattern going on here. Mostly this is because Charlie Brown is my all time favorite Christmas thing. I just love that scraggly little tree that Charlie Brown wants to give a home for Christmas. Some things a person just never grows out of and Charlie Brown is one of those things for me. I have also created a new playlist compiled of a few unconventional songs, but rest assured they are all Christmasy. The strangest would probably have to be Christmas at Hogwarts. It starts out cheery enough but then gets kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind of creepy. Anyway this is just to keep you posted. Hope you are all nursing your triptophan wounds!



PEACE

8 comments:

Caldair said...

Your list doesn't have one of the most mildly epic Christmas Songs of a ll time: Dominic the Donkey.

Caldair said...

The Darkness Impales you.

Caitlin said...

I have never in my life heard of dominic the donkey....and if The Darkness dares to lay its grubby little fingers on me, I will swiftly kick its butt.

beav said...

Ahhhh, change your background color of red to something darker. One, I can't see your text and two, my eyes just got burned out. :) By the way, I have pepper spray.

Caitlin said...

umm...well kudos on being able to protect yourself...Just remember it doesn't work on vampires!

Caldair said...

No, but Dragon-Fire Does.

As does every other Dragon Breath Weapon ever thought of.

Caldair said...

Oh, and YouTube Dominic

Caitlin said...

okiedokie