Well, my little run of vacations is over for now, not that I'm upset. There is still a few weeks of summer left to burn even if I do have band camp coming up. But that is something that must be endured to get to the good parts that no one seems to understand why we come back for. There's just no other feeling like storming the field all tired and sweaty and doing the hokey poky like maniacs while waving various trophies over our heads. But seriously folks it's not all about winning. Although that helps the feeling of a job well done. Anyway, this week has been relatively low key. The other day my cousins came in from Ohio for their birthday. I'm not sure how old Gabby and Lexi are (this is probably a bad thing and I should figure it out soon so I don't end up offending anyone). They seem seven, maybe even eight, but I know for a fact that Christina turned three. Then the same day I had to drag my wiped out body all the way to the church to babysit some kids, not that I minded. I absolutely adore those children. Yesterday Shannon came over and we basically did nothing for close to eight hours straight. I tried to force her to watch The Princess Bride, but I think she may have the attention span of a slice of toasted bread (slightly higher than the attention span of UNtoasted bread). Matt, my brother who I'm not quite sure I've mentioned on here, proceeded to completely beast both of us at Halo. (Which is frightfully sad considering it was two on one me and Shannon against him). Luckily he is "training" me for the next time I have to play in front of actual people so I don't completely embarrass myself like I usually do. Though in my defense I have practically no hadn-eye coordination. That may be something I have to work on also. And tonight I am shoving off to the high school to go move rocks off the practice field, something that I have really been looking forward to for three weeks (I hope you can seek out the sarcasm hidden in that sentence, folks). But it will be a chance to see some of my friends that I haven't seen all summer. Anyway, the beach is far behind me and that's my life for now. Hope you all have some relative fun during the rest of your summer.
PEACE
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Back To The Norm
Posted by Caitlin at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






22 comments:
Hey now, I have a much longer attention span when I am presented with a movie that isn't completely silly. You, my friend, weren't watching it either... and my defense, my lack of attention toward the movie was not completely my fault.
Ah, and in addition, it was Halo 3 silly. We really need to train up. We kind of stink..
Well, you do anyway. I'm ok unless I'm playing against whats his name... psh.
lol :OP
No you stink too, just not as badly as I do. And I was doing very important things during the movie. In my defense I did make you guys rewind it so I could watch my favorite part where Whesley verbally rips Prince Humperdink to shreds. So there.
I'll train you 2 at Halo 3...for a price...but i'll teach you Halo edicate (almost definitly sp) for free.
By, the way, please never use the word "beast" in the same sentence as Halo. It's a sign of disrespect towards the Noble Master Chief. Thank you. Next time I'll be less polite.
*loads needlers*
Ill use whatever words I please. It's my blog. And I'm already getting lessons for free from my brother. :P
I think the four of us.. err... you, Matt, Chris, and I, need to play on live. That would be pretty much awesome.
Maybe the three of us could kill him a time or two... just maybe.
i would be slaughtered. i need more lessons first.
Fine. Anyway, you guys know that live has like 16 players? It is so AWEeSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, really, it's NEVER ENDING COMBAT!!!!!!! For example, I watched my friend take down a banshee with his SMG's and then get run over 3 seconds later by a scorpion tanks, which was immediatly destroyed by my spartan Laser Cannon, then I got killed by some guy in China with a Gravity Hammer, then took revernge on him. Chuck Norris Style. All of which happened in a span of a minute and a half. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude, you really do need to get out more.
Nah. I think i'll go play some Halo when I'm done here.
Wow. I get an Adrenaline rush just typping the word Halo.
Haha my hands are all jittery!! HALOOOOOOOO Halo Halo HAlo
ADRWENALINE RUSH HAHAHAHAHHA HLHGJLDKH YES YES ADRENSALINGE HALO THEME IS BLARING JKDHDIUBG YESASSOE KL DEATH TO THE PROPHETS!~jlyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kill the prophets!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTIVATE THE HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE HALO FROM ACTIVATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL EVERYTHING RITRITGHAT MOVES!~~
And now it's over. What a Shame. Wish BUngie made the song longer...
Oh my goodness Caitlin. Your friend is obsessive. Crazy! Hehe. Jk.
thank you. see ronnie? im not the only one who thinks you have a problem.
Halo is not a problem. The only problem is resisting the power of Halo...denying it's AWESOMNESS!!!!!!!!
youre making me a tad uncomfortable here
How so? You've experienced the ULTIMATNESS THAT IS HALO!!!!!!!!
It is pretty awesome.......
true...
I just read these comments again for some reason, and am now laughing my rear off at the words Prince Humperdink. Thank goodness I'm so easily amused.
You still haven't blogged about our epic adventures last night! lol
EPIC!
humperdink is a funny name
It is hilarious actually.
Post a Comment