Salutations my cyber friends! I am in quite the good mood today even though there is nothing particularly specific to be happy about. I just feel very content (for those of you who are uptight, might I recommend a bubble bath?). Anyhoo, I just got back from the movie theatre. I went to go see MAMMA MIA! It is a chick flick by any other name to the very core of its being. It was also relatively strange, but really really really good! Of course I wouldn't recommend it to anyone like Ronnie or Matt, because they would sit there and groan throughout the entire thing, especially during the parts where Meryl Streep randomly bursts into song. But for any of you musical lovin' gals out there, I would say this movie is right up your ally. More of a mother daughter film, though something you could probably enjoy without your mother and or daughter. We had lunch at Chili's beforehand, and I had some very strange chicken tenders. They were called chicken chrispers and were covered in a strange fried dough thing, kinda of like what you would get at a chinese resturant, only they tasted far from chinese. (A tad reassuring considering Chili's is the farthest thing from chinese food a person can get). It was an interesting experience (and by interesting I mean not something that I would want to experience again too soon). The corn was COVERED in salt. I felt like an animal visiting a salt lick. And, if you know all my weird hang ups, you know that I hate salt. So I had a bit of a rough time enjoying my lunch, but the wonderfullness of MAMMA MIA! soon swept all that away! I don't feel that I've had an extremely productive day, but hey it's summer and I had fun. Hope you all can say the same!
PEACE







8 comments:
That's where Will and I went for our dinner date the other day. I got the same thing. And yeah, they were strange. I didn't eat the corn because I don't like eating corn on the cob in public. haha. But the fries were good at least. But I won't be getting chicken tenders at Chili's again any time soon. But hey, I washed it down with a DQ cookie dough Blizzard. *rubs tummy* I could go for another one of those right about now.
I know they werent really good. it was strange. next time im just gonna order a burger.
Yeah same here or I might suggest we go somewhere that has good chicken...like Fatz or the RBC Center in Raleigh..or..no...STEAK 'N' SHAKE!!!
ive never had chicken at steak n shake.
Me either, I usually get a steakburger and a shake. I'm so original.
i think ive only been there once...or twice.
I didn't even read this post. I saw the commercials for said movie, and I have a comp[letly unbaised opinion on the movie in question. It sucks. Alot.
youve never seen it.and ive already divulged that it is a chick flick and that i would never recommend that you see it. i even said so.thats what you get for not reading my posts before commenting on them. shame on you.
Post a Comment