Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rock Moving Party

I am glad to report that I have survived the Rock Moving Party relatively unscathed! Except that my knees are about to give out due to the fact that i spent an hour bending over to pick up rocks off of the practice field. Personally, I see the whole purpose behind it useless, considering the field is directly below Mt. Unmore (the tiny mountain next to the school that the band so fondly named after Mr. Underwood), and by the time band camp rolls around, the field will again be riddled with most likely twice as many rocks. Some good did come out of the time spent crippling my legs though. I got to get caught up with some of my friends who I haven't seen all summer (Shame on us for not keeping in touch better. I blame the economy. I'm not sure why, though. It just seems like everyone is blaming the economy these days so I might as well jump on the bandwagon). Afterwards, when I was caked head to toe in dirt, we departed and went to Michael's house while waiting for our mothers to be done with some meeting at the school. Matt and Michael went off most likely to play some video game while I ended up watching The Rescuers Down Under with Michael's father. Not Disney's best effort, may I say. It then proceeded to thunderstorm, and I was beginning to fear that there would be no tomorrow after a bolt of lightening struck not three yards away from me. It was a frightening experience, but I survived. And without interference from those pesky black holes, no less. Anyway, the storm eventually passed and I'm pretty sure I survived. No one cane be ABSOLOUTLY sure though.


PEACE

14 comments:

Caldair said...

Got a point there! The only thing you can be ABSOLUTLY SURE is that YOU exist.

Anywho, don't blame the economy (after all what it ever do to you?) if your going to blame anyone blame Cristopher Colombus! EVERYTHING IS HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin said...

How would know? You never really knew the man ronnie. He could have fed the hungry and promoted world peace for all you know. And here you are bashing him even though youve never met him. How judgemental.

Caldair said...

I went back in time. He tried to kill me, but I stole his wallet. I almost killed him, but he got away...:( If I could just murder Colombus all our problems would be solved...

Shannon said...

If we're all pointing fingers here.... I blame Dale Jr. That, of course, has no relevance to this topic, but I still blame him. Don't ask...
:P

Caitlin said...

Matt would eat you alive for saying that Shannon.

Caldair said...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!! I keep seeing my hair in my periphial (probably sp) vision adn turning my head! That's the sixth time it's happeneed in a minute! Seven!

Caitlin said...

maybe its time to get your hair cut then

Caldair said...

Thats all you have to say?

Shannon said...

Eat me alive? What the heck? Thats horrid. Somehow I think he might forgive me.

Caitlin said...

perhaps

Shannon said...

perhaps? uh oh. lol

beav said...

I did not read this post 'cause I didn't know it was here until just now.

Caldair said...

OH SWEET HALO THEME!!!!!!!!!!

beav said...

Heh?