Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Friday, July 25, 2008

Halo and Jewelry

Last night, at the persistance of Matt and Shannon, I was forced to play Halo against Shannon's mom and brother (and also against my will). Shannon and I were on a team (not that that helped me suck any less) and I died many many many many times. So many times in fact that I am positive most people would have lost count as I did. It was too troublesome and a tad depressing to number how many times my mutilated body dropped to the floor covered in blood. I had to quit after three games with a sum total of about seven kills in all. It was probably the three saddest played games in the history of Halo. I am ashamed having to repeat it even now. But it was still fun, despite my pitying performance. I was going to play again today, but instead my Mom and I went to a jewelry party. Now normally this is not the kind of thing I would go to, but I figured it would be fun to check out, and hey, who wouldn't jump at the chance to get some new jewelry? I would love to put pictures of them up, but I haven't the faintest idea how to get pictures of the items I chose. I picked out two necklaces, a bracelet, and a ring. My favorite necklace was 78 dollars. I almost choked on the air itself when I discovered that. I ended up having a fairly fun time and eating copious amounts of chocolate covered apple slices. They were yumy. All in all the past two days have been slightly lazy, yet somehow fulfilling because I actually DID something. (Usually during the summer all I do is sleep until noon and eat potatoe chips, but then, who doesn't?).


PEACE

13 comments:

Shannon said...

Woohoo! You should have seen how bad I was today. It was horrific.

TheJoker88 said...

yeah she was pretty bad(shannon). youll get better caitlin dont worry

Shannon said...

Gee thanks Matt. Glad to know you care about my fragile psyche.
I'm crushed forever.

TheJoker88 said...

dont be. its nothing personal

Shannon said...

lol. dork.
we have issues.

Caldair said...

wait...you were FORCED to PLAY HALO?!?!?! AGAINST YOUR WILL?!?!?!!? I'm appalled Caitlin, I really am.

And who is Joker88?

Caitlin said...

That would be my brother matt. He has decided to jump on the bandwagon and create himself a blog. And really Ronnie, I was being overdramatic. Calm yourself before you have a seizure. I will not be held responsible for any medical bills in your near future.

beav said...

I STILL have not played Halo...Will promised me a game sometime but that has yet to happen. grrrr. I wanna see what all the fuss is about! ha :)

Caitlin said...

youll get to play soon enough

Caldair said...

fuss? FUSS?!?!?!?!?!?! IT'S ONLY THE BEST GAME TO GRACE THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ONLY THE MASTERPIECE BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BY THE GROUP OF GENII THAT IS BUNGI!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUSS?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!/1

Caldair said...

Oh, and hello Caitlin's brother. For some reason I do not recall seeig you on Caitlin's Arbol Genelogica.

beav said...

Geez, Ronnie...Take a pill. I didn't mean fuss like a bad thing.

Caitlin said...

he WAS on my arbol geneologico. you dont pay any attention.