

I haven't been on in like forever. Mostly because my life is more boring then a blade of grass. At this moment in time anyway. So, in my vain attempt to find something to write about, I searched the internet, and found these two very interesting pictures. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that that cat's ear is not behind it's head, but is in fact, not there anymore. Poor kitty. He's like the Vincent Van Gough of the feline world. I wonder what little girl kitty he cut it off for. Ah well, his expression is funny, even if he is only mono-eared. Then theres, da na na na na na na na BATDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quite an excellent likeness of Batman, I must say. Although he might have a had a tad less fur. But, in such dark times where our own crime fighting superdog is needed, I have to ask. Where is Robin, The Puppy Wonder? How can our brave hero go on without his colorful sidekick at his side? The world may never know.
PEACE
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Arent animals the greatest?
Posted by Caitlin at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
ok...great.
How dare you post such horrible pictures?! Don't you know that animal testing is WRONG and INHUMANE? Sheeeeeesh...you own a pet...shouldn't you know?
Hey now, ur the one who put up the pics of the cats in bikinis!
What? That was never even on my blog. You lie.
By the way, darling, first rule of blogging is now IM speak except for lol. thank you for your corporation.
blah de dah de dah. anyway that cat thing was on ur computer background, not on your blog.
Post a Comment