Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Saturday, April 12, 2008

New York Style Pizza


Yesterday, I drove me and my mom to Tony's after we went shopping. That place was AH MAY ZYNG!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go there all the time now! See, when I was up in New York, my life changed forever. I had, for the very first time, REAL New York pizza. And it was a heavenly experience. I think I saw God. (Okay, maybe that one was a bit extreme, BUT! it was quite delicious). The best pizza I have ever tasted. So of course when we came back, the thought of eating regular ol' southern pizza made me feel a little blue, because I knew that I would never taste a pizza as good as that one. WELL I WAS WRONG! Tony's is a little italian place. It's not really that fancy, but they serve alot of different Italian foods, including REAL NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA! And the owners are from New York, so there's no way they can get it wrong. Anyway, of course we go in, and we order two peices of pizza, because, well, we were hungry. Little did we know that one slice of pizza was BIGGER THAN OUR HEADS!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt even finish one slice! IT WAS AWESOME! Hence my excessive use of capital letters. The garlic bread wasnt too shabby either, and my mom said their marinara sauce was awesome. I didnt have any, because I dont like to taint the perfectly good taste of garlic bread with strange sauces. If you have a hankering for some realy New York style pizza, I suggest Tony's, which I cant give you directions to, because I HAVE no sense of direction!


PEACE

7 comments:

beav said...

*dies*

Caitlin said...

why did you die?

Caldair said...

The only place with NY style pizza better than Tony's in the south is Fuel Pizza. THEY ACTUALLY HAVE GARLIC KNOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate there once and the obsession of that pizza and garlic knot combo still controls me today...Oh, and I don't think they serve sweet tea (Caitlin!).

Caldair said...

P.S. Its in Franklin Square (i think) kinda close to the Gastonia Books a million. That square is the best place ever-it has books, video games, animals, Jersey Mikes, fuel Pizza, and EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA BUY IT ONE DAY!!!!!!!(tommorow)

Caldair said...

P.S. Its in Franklin Square (i think) kinda close to the Gastonia Books a million. That square is the best place ever-it has books, video games, animals, Jersey Mikes, fuel Pizza, and EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA BUY IT ONE DAY!!!!!!!(tommorow)

Caldair said...

oops

Caitlin said...

Thats quite alright ronnie. I forgive your double posting. Ill have to find that place the next time I visit my aunt and uncle, or go to the dentist/orthodontist (all of these people and things happen to be in gastonia) and omg i LOVE garlic knots!