Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Thursday, April 17, 2008

CAMP SONGS!

Tommorow, after school, I am leaving to go to camp, and preform that lovely play that I spoke of earlier! So, I won't be blogging for awhile. I know all of you out there is cyber space are weeping tears of agony. So! to keep you busy, I have devised a little game! Well, not really a game. Just something for you to do while I'm away. Because I know that all of you will miss me so so very much. (Just play along here people!) Keeping with the camp theme, I have written below, one of my favorite camp songs, from my Episcopal church camp, Camp Henry that I used to go to before I got all intertwined with other summer activities. I would like you to rate the song from 1-10, 1 being the worst camp song you have ever heard, and 10 being a rousing good campfire song that you will remember for years to come, and sing to your children, and your childrens children, and your childrens childrens children. (If you are still alive by then, which depending on future scientific developments, you may very well be). Then, I want you to post any camp song that you have ever heard. And, no, it cannot come from Spongebob. Then, when I get back, I will rate them myself! I hope you will comply. I enjoy camp songs!


BLACK SOCKS

black socks, they never get dirty
the longer you wear them
the blacker they get.
some day i'll probably launder them
something keeps telling me
dont do it yet
not yet
not yet
not yet
not yet!

repeat until disgusted with how disgusting your socks are getting.



and if that doesnt satisfy you, there is always the beefsteak song!



BEEFSTEAK!

FI!
FI FYE!
FI FYE FO!
BEEFSTEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh no no not the beefsteak!
oh no no not the beefsteak!
eenie meenie disaleenie oo
ah umbaleeni ochi kochi
umerachi ochi kiyou!

repeat 1x

7 comments:

beav said...

ew...camp. You girl scout! (yes, that was an insult)

Caldair said...

Back! BACK! *Makes a finger-cross and begins chanting darkly in noregian*

*Everyone stares at each other blankly for 5 miniutes until...*




*GODZILLA APPEARS AND EATS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU*

beav said...

JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin said...

um...well...*throws smoke pellet and runs away into the night*

beav said...

hahahahahaha. not funny.

Caldair said...

smoke pellet? the masters use smoke grenades.

*Throws smoke grenade and waits a minute for the smoke to cover everything, then runs away into the night*

Rosebud said...

*is confused*....... ahhhhhhhhh *runs away into the night screaming and waking up ppl* *comes back with multiple brusises* WHY DIDNT ANYONE WARN ME NOT TO WAKE UP PPL WHILE THERE SLEEPING!!!!