Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shocking Discoveries...

In the Catholic faith, there is a patron saint of cream cheese.

Chew on that one for awhile.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think there is a saint that helps new assistant rectors do a fantastic job??

I can't wait to be out there with y'all!!

~Danae :-)

Caitlin said...

Im sure there is. If they have a saint for cream cheese then surely theres one for you. Dont worry, youll do a fabulous job! I cant wait until you get down here!

Caldair said...

THAT IS FLIBBERTYJIBBITIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin said...

I know right? I think its amazing. I wonder if they have like a patron saint of melted butter...

beav said...

I want one of Diet Code Red Mtn. Dew.

Caitlin said...

Im not sure if they are that specific...but there might be one for sodas!