Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Sunday, April 20, 2008

IM BACK!

So....um....IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

18 comments:

beav said...

So....um.....does anyone care?!


Just jk with you girlita. meow. Oh wow. excuse me. MEOW. SHUT UP FELINE VOICES!!!! MEOW MEOW MEOW! Don't use that tone of meow with me!!!! MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Oh you are going to bed without catnip now young rodent! MEEEEEEEEOWWWWWW!!! OOOOOOOOOOH You are just asking for the spray bottle!!!! MEOW MEOW MEEEEOOOOOWWW. That's it! No more kitty treats! *cry meow cry* IT'S OKAY I STILL WUV YOU! WIAT! COME BACK LITTLE MUFFIN!!! I LOOOOOOOVE YOU..............*shouts trail off as runs around house looking for the wittle muffin brain*

NoCheezburgers said...

Sweety, are you ok..... :)

NoCheezburgers said...

Uh, ok Caitlin. So when is your Dad actually going to make a post? Hmmmm? "Taps toe impatiently"

beav said...

Oh great. Mom has ventured out into the world. I'M SORRY CAITLIN! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

Caldair said...

Yeah, thats not usually a good thing...

beav said...

Amen.

beav said...

By the way, "IM" in your title is a contraction thus concluding that there should always be an apostrophe between the I and the M. "IM" is the abbreviation for "insant messaging" thus concluding that approximately, it should be changed due to the fact that we are not instant messaging here, are we?

Caldair said...

a note to Kaitlin's mom, youre supposed to use *s instead of "s when you do an action, as in

*types * instead of " to emphasize a point*

Its also good form to press enter in between actions and words. just thought you want to know :)

beav said...

Oooooh...you got corrected Mom! It's okay, Ronnie. I correct her all the time. Her grammar is HORRIBLE...she CLAIMS she is just joking. According to my evidence though, it has become a habit and now she does it without thinking.

Caldair said...

Chelsey ALWAYS forgets commas. Thats the one thing that drives me insane grammer wise...

Caldair said...

You, know glamour comes fromn gramer...it was very important in midevil times...

Wow, wouldn't it be cool to live in an era with "evil" in its name?

beav said...

grammar* muahahaha. And no, Ronnie. It wouldn't. JK. MWEEHAHA...where the heck is the non-blogging freak that owns this blog which is not blogged on?

Caldair said...

It wasn't me!!!!!!

*hids a smoking Spartan Laser Cannon behind my back*

*You notice several swords/guns/flammethrowers/vials of poison/Deadly Weapons in a large pile behind me*

Caitlin said...

well hello there... *looks from side to side like achmed*...infidels. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

and again I say

HA!

beav said...

*yawn* Oh, I'm sorry. Were you saying something, Caitlin? Terribly sorry.

Caldair said...

Kaitlin that was kinda cruel...

oh wait she is making a 99.8 or above in every class known to man (and some known to martian) so continue, after all her self-esteem can't be toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo low...

beav said...

Right.

Caitlin said...

grr