Well hello there bloggers of the twenty first century! This is the twenty first century right? Oh well, in any case, you may have been wondering where I have been all this time. Well, the answer is quite simple my friends. I have been trapped in a black hole. Yes, I know this sounds a little far-fetched, but it is the truth, and I will not spen time rambling on about the details. Ill just leave that up to your imaginations. Anyhoo, something darn near amazing has happened! My father (who is also coincidentally a father of the church, something to chew on in your spare time) has actually BLOGGED! For months now he has been avoiding it, and I dont know why because he seems just oh so excited to become a part of the world wide web (for those of you who dont know, that's what the www thing is at the beginning of a url. I know, I'm just filled with nuggets of knowledge). He has submitted his first blog in his cozy little homepage, which I hope many of you will enjoy. My dad's all into the philosophy of popular television shows. (Figures).
And for those of you who dont know yet, I didnt make drum major. Which, most of you probably do, considering the fact that I moaned about it to just about everyone that would listen. Not that I'm upset or anything. I'm quite happy with my lowly little job of Personnel Manager, which, I am ecstatic to say, I will be doing with my friend Cassie. Yes, life is good as of now.
I also get to go to the beach TWICE! For an entire week both times! In two gigantic amazing beach houses! Once with Kaitlin, whose blog page you may view if you look under peeps, and Linda, who, sadly, has no blog page. But thats quite alright with me, because I get to go to the beach with her anyway!
Well, I must depart now. Here's hoping that I dont run into anymore black holes this summer. I shall be back soon to ramble on about my dull life, which you people seem to be so interested in reading. Oh, and props to Ronnie and Chelsea for all that BLOG SPAM!
<3>
Sunday, June 8, 2008
BREAKING NEWS!
Posted by Caitlin at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
lol. Yes YOUR BACK!!!
*blasts a spartan laser in the air, only for the burst to be sucked into a black hole*
SWEET!
Did anyone say that we were interested in your dull life?
(this one is only an insult if you interprent it as one-i meant it as a joke)
*ahem ahem* Ronnie, "you're" not "your". And Caitlin, what do you have against apostrophes? Honestly, if you just hit spellcheck every once and a while, you would know that apostrophes are kind beings that make life so much easier. USE THEM BEFORE I EXPLODE!!!!!!!!
well excuuuuuuuse me. i just think that apostrophies (and no i dont care how you spell that) arent worth the trouble. at least on the computer anyway. actual paper now, thats a different matter.
OMG I AGR W U N FCT WE SHLD SPLL EVRTHNG IM SPCH 4VR!
I'm sorry you didn't make drum major.
It's about time your Dad blogged - I've been waiting forever *going to check it now*.
Watch out for those black holes!
i know right? theyre everywhere. and ronnie, IM speak is soley for AIM. keep it there if you please.
lol nt gnn hppn.
Hello! Congrats on getting to go to the beach you lucky thing! I would love to go to the beach, and they keep talking on the radio about how it seems no one will be going this year due to gas prices. Count yourself one of the lucky ones. Here's to hoping you a fantastic summer! Keep me updated.
wow, a spartan laser? Cool. Of course, I'm for anything Spartan Ronnie since that is MSU's mascot (I'm sure you had that in mind when you wrote it...lol).
AAAH!!! (SCREAMING AT RONNIE'S COMMENT) SO....MUCH....IM SPEAK........*falls on floor twitching until death*
rofl tht ws kool. i rk ot ld!
Oh, and Mrs. D, Sparta Lasers are the hardest weapon to use in Halo 3
If you dont stop using im speak Ronnie, Kaitlin might have a kaniption fit.
Post a Comment