Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why Wasn't I Told This Before?!?!?!

So as I have told all of you out there who take time out of your lives to come and read this thing, I depart in about 10 days for my first beach trip with Linda. I am fully excited. Anyway, last night I went to her house because both her and my mother are president of the band boosters, and so they had some things to work out. (I'm sure my mother told me what they were, but i don't remember. I really should pay attentiont more often). Anyway, I was there, and to fill in the stretch of time where nothing was happening, Linda and I popped in a movie. Actually we popped in 3. That's right 3. Our parents are very productive people. First we watched the mildly entertaining, License to Wed, with hilarious Robin Williams. Then we watched Hairspray, with the ever ambitious Zac Efron. Then, although we didn't get to watch all of it, we popped in A Knight's Tale, featuring the gorgeous, and sadly missed Heath Ledger. Well, we're girls, so we talked throughout some of the duller parts, but became agitated when we couldn't hear due to our mothers laughing, and the sounds of our brothers going nuts over some weird card game. But, we shrugged it off and started talking about the beach trip. Get this...the beachouse that we're staying in, has an ELEVATOR! AN ELEVATOR! Who in the world has an elevator in a beachouse? I mean is the place that huge? Not that I'm complaining. Huge is quite lovely. AND, we have our own personal pool so we don't have to swim in the ocean. Which, will actually be an experience that I may miss, but will totally catch up on when I shove off to the outer banks with Kaitlin, which I am equally excited over! The beach house this year looks awesome, although I think we both agreed that we LOVED the house we had 2 years ago. I don't why. It had some kinda charm that I can't quite put my finger on. Oh well. I am anxiously awaiting my beach fun! See you later in cyber space!


PEACE

7 comments:

Caldair said...

Really, and when was this trip again (i may have an urge to sneak along on the bottom of the vehicle, and then Heist this huge beachhouse full with valuable valu-ables...

CRAP! YOU WERN'T SOPPOSED TO HEAR THAT!

Caitlin said...

I didn't hear it, I read it. Good job genius!

beav said...

*rolls eyes* Anyways, I think they reason why we liked it so much is because spiders weren't making homes in the walls and the doors weren't falling off. Not that we have ever had a house like that but it's possible. Actually, that sounds like it is describing the Bare's beach trip. Poor guys. (the Bare's are my Aunt and Uncle, 2 cousins, one cousins's wife, etc. Mother's side of the family of course)

beav said...

Spelling error on my behalf: First sentence should read tthat I think THE reason... oops sorry folks.

Caldair said...

Details, details

Caitlin said...

Ew. If there were spiders in the wall then I would be hightailing it out of there to the nearest hotel.

NoCheezburgers said...

Um, we aren't going to the Outer Banks, we're going to Topsail girl!
Woohoo! :)