Something truly amazing has happened if I do say so myself. I did something yesterday that I haven't done in AGES! I actually (getting ready for this now ya'll) PLAYED MY CLARINET! That's right, I, the ultimate procrastinator, actually practiced my intsrument. I know this will make Kaitlin oh so proud, yet slightly angry because she's a Flute Fool and practices that thing at any chance she can get. But sadly, her little Flute is in the shop right now, and she's going mildly insane over it. (And I use the term 'mildly' loosley). Anyway, after I played my lovely instrument, I cleaned it! Which is an activity in which I should partake more often. That thing was G-R-O-S-S gross. But, no worries, for now it idles in it's lovely case all clean and shiny, and raring to go for the next time I practice, which I fully intend to some time soon. Perhaps even tonight! See the thing is, I really have to practice my bum off this summer, because if I don't, Mr.U will have a cow that I haven't memorized my music for next year's marching show. Which, by the way, will be totally awesome. The shirt design is quite loverly and was designed by Devin, the french horn player and arTIST. For some reason I can't get it up here, but I'll keep trying. Hopefully I won't let myself get distracted this summer that I can work out all the kinks in the music, which is also awesome. (Props to Mr.U for picking some kick-butt music for next year's show).
In other completely unrelated news, I started Vacation Bible School today. I'm a floater, which basically means that I do whatever people tell me to. But the good news is, I have complete access to the teacher's lounge and all the food that comes with it! Quite yummy. The only strange part was, I didn't get the memo to dress in orange. WHOOPS! I wore a black shirt and showed up, and EVERYONE was wearing orange! I felt like a fish out of water! luckily, I know to wear red tommorow. I will not look like a fool again! Or I'll try not to anyway!
<3 PEACE
Monday, June 16, 2008
Woah...Are You Serious?!?!?
Posted by Caitlin at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
We were totally fish out of water together. Yay for that.
But we'll match tomorrow. Whoop.
hooray! i just hope i remember. Text me at like 8 tommorow morning so ill know to wear red!
Yeah, I tried to volunteer but I got rejected...something about a "background check"
well there was that country you blew up a few years ago. That probably didnt look too good on your resume.
Probably not. The illegal smuggling of gold and explosives probably didn't, either. Or The Bank robbery (hey, I gave them crosswords and refreshments, what more can they ask for?) or the Assassination of Mario. or when I utilized an army of lego crocadiles to take over fort nox. Ah well...
You know.. i should probably practice. And maybe clean the tuba. it aint never been cleaned like that... eww thats gonna be gross.YAY TUBA
Josh
oh...my...gosh....Joshua Thomas Carter...I almost had a hernia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE NEGATIVES IS THE WORSE POSSIBLE GRAMMATICAL ERROR OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's deep south southern Kaitlin. There's NO WAY you're gonna change HIS grammar.
Hey, you made it out of the black hole! :)
Post a Comment