Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nothing Else To Do

There is absoloutely nothing to do. Seriously. Except, of course, the mundane which includes watching television and cleaning the kitchen. (Which is something I am trying to put out of my mind but really must do before my parents get home from work). I suppose I could continue reading the book I am on, but for some reason, I don't feel like reading right now. Wow. Did I just type that? I must be sick, or dying, or some equally terrible. Maybe I have the bird flu. Gosh I hope not. That would be awfully inconvenient. Anyway, whether I'm sick or not, I just felt bored enough to write a blog entry on absoloutly nothing, except the strange fact that for the first time in my life I don't feel like reading. I guess the reason is because I am reading a series, and I don't have the next book, so I am DYING to know what happens. That really irks me, especially if I have no immediate plans to go to Barnes and Noble. Maybe I can scrounge up a few people to go see a movie just so that I can get the next book in the series. But that would be a little sad and desperate don't you think? Well, nothing of incredible interest has happened today. I woke up at 8 this morning to get ready for VBS. (The color for today was red. Tommorow it's blue. I love being in the know!). The bad part was, I stayed up late watching a Matthew Maconahay movie. (And no I don't know if that's really how you spell his name). And I couldn't not watch that. So I've been a little more tired than usual while herding a bunch of small children onto a playground and having them throw multicolored hats at me while they play on the monkey bars. I like to help with VBS though, because I loved it so much when I was young enough to do it. Plus, there's all kinds of yummy food in the teacher's lounge!

<3 PEACE

5 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

My most memorable VBS was helping the children to Tie-Die shirts and also to paint little figurines. Whew, talk about a "holy" mess! :)

You MUST be sick - you are the one who usually stays up ALL night reading! :) I get off work every day at 1 pm, I would be glad to take you and Kaitlin up to the book store one day. I can get me a cup of coffee at the shop in there.

Caitlin said...

Well, the one at the top of our street doesn't have great books. They're like cast offs from the library or something.

Caldair said...

I stay up all night to read...when I'm not playing Halo!

Caitlin said...

I do too...all except for the halo part.

Caldair said...

You should Halo is awesome.