All I have to say is...darn *cough*. ITS NOT FAIR! Last night I had this terrible ache in my throat *cough cough* like I was trying to swallow porcupine needles. I took a throat soother, and thought that everything *cough* would be okay. I was wrong. *sneeze* This morning I woke up with a soar throat, a stuffy nose *sniff* and a pounding headache. I have no idea if I have a temperature, because I CANT FIND THE STINKIN THERMOMETER! *cough sniff* Anyway, this means that I cant go to Rachel's party! *sneeze* Being sick sucks big time. Its times like these I wish I was a dog. Sure, they never get invited to parties, but they also dont get sick very often, unless they have some kind of condition. But hopefully I would be the kind of dog that is healthy. *cough cough* *sniff* *sneeze* Ugh. I feel like death has desceded upon me in the form of a raging cold. Stupid cold.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
Welcome to my world. I've still got a stuffy nose. Stay away from me you unclean person!!!!!! *hiiiiiiisssss* I guess that means you won't be going to Rachel's party then unless you magically feel better....
Unfortunately not. Youll have to get the notes from will.
Sorry you are sick, maybe not going to the party is a blessing in disguise...maybe the a 747 will crash over the party area, drop an armed nuke and everyone dies. (sorry Kaitlin)
=O That's awful!
Oh my Lord! what a terrible thought! We have friends at that party thank you very much!
Yeah!!! Listen to the sick puppy! Now I'm going to worry!!
hope you feel better soon!
Thanks Jenny.
You see what youve done ronnie? Now we wont get to sleep tonight.
EXELLENT!
I'm probably a bit late, but I hope you feel better! I know this was from a few days ago, but now that I'm finally feeling better I'm back to reading the blogs! I love everyone's postings (even if it is about being sick :o( I feel like I get to know you all better.
ditto :{)
Post a Comment