Scary, huh? Anyhoo, Im glad to be back, but I miss up there in New York. I didn't wanna come home. They had THE BEST pizza in the world. It was amazing. I dont care if youre a flat bread or a thick bread person, this pizza was off the hook. I could have eaten ten gallons of it, but then I would be much much fatter than I am and the world doesnt need to see that. I had a grrrrrrrrrreat time. We went to go see two broadyway plays. People were controversial about The Phantom of The Opera, but I loved it. The cast was perfectly set, especially the woman who played Carlatta and the Phantom himself. Hairspray was way cool too. Scads better than the movie, although I'm thinking of buying it, because I'm never gonna be able to live again without at least seeing the slightly less amazing movie version. We also went to go see The New York Philharmonic. That would have been a lot more enjoyable if the entire band hadnt slept through it. But, c'mon, give us a break we were knackered. We deserved that little nap. Manhattan was amazing, even though it did smell a little. One of the only things I missed was fresh air. And sweet tea. Oh...I almost died without my sweet tea. I think I'm addicted to it. Still, it's better than being addicted to some other things, subjects which i will not delve into at this moment in time. We went to a really fancy resturant, and I momentarily forgot that we were in the north, so I ordered some. They gave me a snapple and I was like, what? no! i dont want this nasty crap from a jar! gimme the real stuff! As soon as we hit virginia on the way back, I ordered a huge glass and guzzled it. It tasted soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Anyway, if I figure out how, I'll post pics real soon. Of course, they wont be as amazing as the pictures of little miss Kaitlin, but I have no talent for picture taking. It just isnt my thing. Weird, It's a lot harder than it looks.
PEACE
Monday, March 31, 2008
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!
Posted by Caitlin at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
To answer your random thought of the day, no it wouldn't. It would roast in Earth's atmosphere first.
Picture taking is hard?
Well, assuming that in the future they create fireproof gumwrappers. HA!
(And, yes picture taking is hard. I posses no talent whatsoever for the art. You saw my scavenger hunt project for bio. It was a disaster. And that was me TRYING. Imagine what it would look like if I was just playing around. *shudders*)
The pictures turned out bad because your printer was screwed up and you weren't using picture paper. THAT has a LOT to do with it.
you southern freak-ordering sweet tea up north...the pizza is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great though, but SWEET TEA??? I mean yeah, its good IN CONTEXT, but in NYC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sounds like something my stepdad would do.
Well sooooooooooree. I forgot. I had a brain fart.
pic. taking is hard? i dont think i have pic. paper and the pics i print out seem just fine! ^^ oh well! ew tea is nasty yay pizza!
Well, her printer is faulty because they didn't even print in the right color...at least I don't think they did. They weren't even bad pics. They were just a TAD bit blurry.
The sucked. Besides, half the project was done on a NORMAL camera.
You ordered Sweet Tea in New York?!?!?! I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh for heaven's sake ronnie...
Normal camera meaning a disposabal camera with no manual settings. just aim and click. They are almost as bad as polaroids.
*runs around in circles than passes out*
Post a Comment