I must bid you all farewell, at least for a little while. Tonight, I am going with a bunch of friends to see Definately, Maybe. But then, I am off for New York, and this will probably be my last post for a few days. How sad. :'(
But, I'm too excited to be sad. I can't wait to see those broadway plays, or get to hear the New York Philharmonic. (Please dont patronize my spelling errors. I'm too hyped up to care about them.)
Anyway, I'm off. I hope ya'lls vacation is going as good as mine is!
PEACE
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
See Ya
Posted by Caitlin at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Interesting. When you're not hyped up, you make more errors and when you are, you actually spell correctly. Nice.
Have fun at the Big Apple...lucky *insert-not-nice-word-of-your-choosing*
Good luck and have fun! (Be sure to ckeck the street before crossing the cab drivers are crazy!)
I ALMOST GOT RUN OVER LIKE 3 TIMES! I WAS FRIGHTENED!!!!!!!!!
(Thanks btw kaitlin)
How was NYC????? I can't wait to hear about your trip and see pics!
~Danae :-)
OMG HEY! New york was awesome. I havent figured out how to post pics yet, but once i find out ill get them up here.
Post a Comment