I am soooooooo excited for Saturday!!!! My friend Rachel is having this huge party for her birthday, and I'm phsyced. Except I don't exactly know what to get her, but I figure that ideas will strike me when I'm shopping. She says just to get her money, but I was thinking about a shirt she might like or something...
Anyway, I am also excited about Saturday because it is the day me and Kaitlin go PROM DRESS SHOPPING!!!!!!! *insert hysterical laughter and eerie lightning here* I can't wait! Of course I dont get to pick out a dress because I'M not special enough. Not that I'm bitter or anything. No, really I'm not. I'm actually really excited to go pick out a prom dress, even if it isnt for me. OO that also gives me ideas for her hair and makeup....she better be prepared! *more hysterical laughter and eerie lightning*
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Party and Prom
Posted by Caitlin at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
OK...... your calling me spastic!
I know what you should get your friend! Gieco car insurence! (see already prepared for Mrs. Dunigan's "activity" on monday!!!!
¡Buenos Noches!
Somehow I dont think car insurance is what Rachel wants...
just a hunch though
Ugh...I'm sorry. We'll go...just not any time soon.
Post a Comment