Valle Crusis


Food for Thought

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Book You Should Pick Up And Read Like Now

Feed by M.T. Anderson

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Hills Arent Alive Anymore :,(

Yupp. The hills died this evening around 6:00. Poor hills. We finished the last showing of The Sound Of Music, and while the theatre is a very lovely experience, I am SOOOOOOOOO glad it is over. Horray for no more icky nun costumes that reek of feet! Horray for no more layers and layers of makeup! Hooray for no more singing out of tune! (Myself included.) I hope some of you guys came to see me and Kaitlin shake our booties on stage. (Not really. We're nuns, We arent allowed to shake anything.) If you didnt, sucks for you...but that's okay, the movie was better anyway. Anyway, I am running on less sleep then fish. (Do fish sleep at all?) So I am off! *Frolicks away to sleep.*

2 comments:

beav said...

They sleep. They just can't close their eyes because they don't have eyelids.

Caitlin said...

well that sucks. There they are foating trying to go to sleep with their eyes open. that must get really distracting...